There are various types of molds, and some are harmless while others are dangerous to health and your home.
- Aspergillus is the most common type or indoor mold. This is a dangerous mold that can cause health concerns such as respiratory disorders.
- Alternaria mold can cause allergies and can be found indoors during spring and fall season.
- Chaetomium is often found in water damaged properties. If Chaetomium is present, it means that your property has a water problem.
- Fusarium is a type of mold that can be found in indoor areas with high moisture. It can cause severe health risks such as inhalation hazards.
- Cladosporium grows during summer and can cause asthma.
- Mucor can cause sinus problems as well as other risks to the eyes, skin, and respiratory system.
- Geotrichum is commonly found in polluted water such as the swage and can cause respiratory issues.
- Stachybotrys is a type of black mold and being feared by many due to its severe health risks that can be linked to death.
- Penicillium is commonly known as a green or blue mold that can cause allergic reactions. This type of mold is often found in moist areas on materials such as floors, walls and wallpaper, carpets and other damp areas in the building.
- Ulocladium is commonly found in areas with high humidity such as the kitchen, basement, and bathroom. This indicates that water damage is present.
Molds that grow indoors are divided into different classes based on the level of their health risk.
- Hazard Class A – The most dangerous to health. They can have a direct impact on a person’s health, and it is really important to remove them as soon as you discover them inside your house.
- Hazard Class B – Less dangerous but still have effects to human’s health and can cause allergic reactions.
- Hazard Class C – They are not known to have health risks. However, they can cause damage to your home if left untreated.
Whether it causes health risks or not, it is really important that you remove mold from your home to avoid health risks and property damages. Tip Top Restoration can efficiently remove mold infestation from your home.
Where to Look for Molds
Mold can grow almost anywhere in your home if the right conditions are met. The kitchen is the most common area where mold can grow.
Check under the sink. Small pipe leaks are unnoticeable, so water damage and moisture can be left untreated. The combination of leaks and dark spaces is a perfect environment for mold to grow and thrive.
The location where you wash can be an excellent area for mold to expand including the cleaning equipment. Inspect the doors as well as the gasket for feasible mold development. Cozy and also dark areas are perfect for mold to expand. To prevent mold to integrate in your cleaning device, ensure to cleanse it after usage. Clean the door and also the gasket. To stop dampness, leave the door open up to enable air to go out.
Why you need to call us
Mold can expand if there is wetness. It can cause health risks with long-term exposure, so you would certainly intend to remove it as quickly as you can. If you think that your residence has a mold invasion, call Tip Top Restoration to get rid of mold as well as maintain your residence a secure living setting for you and your family. We provide the best mold removal services of the city! We are professionals and we can help you 24/7. You won’t regret it.