Free Inspection 24/7

Mold growth because of water damage

If you’ve got mold from water damage in your home, you probably want to know what to do about it and how to get it removed quickly. Household mold has been associated with all sorts of health problems, some of them quite serious or even life-threatening, including respiratory problems, pneumonia, migraines, asthma attacks, and allergic reactions. Infants, elderly people and those with per-existing health problems are most at risk but anyone can be affected. You can learn more about mold-related health problems here. Of course, if you’re dealing with house water damage, you’ve already got repairs that will need to be made.

Mold growth can cause further damage to your home, leading to the need for additional repairs. You can read more about how mold can damage your home. Dealing with the water damage and any resulting mold as soon as possible is the best way to protect both your home and your health.

And Tiptop Restoration is the best in it!! Mold can be a growing problem. If your home or business has had water damage or moisture issues, potentially dangerous mold growth can become a big problem.

Mold can begin to grow within 12-24 hours and become visible within 72 hours. If you can see mold growing, the top priority is to remove and safely dispose of it. Our Tiptop Restoration technicians are trained technicians use the most up-to-date commercial de-humidification and air purifying equipment available, following all guidelines for indoor air quality. Many homeowners underestimate the danger of mold, and especially the presence of black mold in basements and bathrooms.

While most people think of it as only being unsightly, many types of mold are also hazardous to your health and your home. Mold grows indoors on wet or damp surfaces, such as wallpaper, ceiling tiles, carpets, insulation material, wood and drywall. If you notice the presence of mold in your home, or think you may have toxic black mold, contact Tiptop Restoration, we are #1 mold removal experts. We are here to help remove mold and prevent potential health risks and long-term damage to your home.


Share this post