Minimize Mold Spores
Mold spores can be found everywhere outdoors. Mold spores can get inside the building through doors, windows, air ducts, and other holes in the house. They can be transported through clothes, shoes, skin, hair, pets, and others. They travel in at air and get indoors and there is not practical solution in preventing mold spores indoors. However, if mold spores concentration indoors is higher than the outside, it can cause several health issues such as allergies, skin rashes, headaches, and nausea and vomiting. High concentration of molds indoors can cause mold growth too.
Although you cannot remove mold spores from your home 100%, you can minimize them from entering your house. This can help you prevent your family from suffering from its health risks and reduce the chance of mold growth. The best way to minimize mold spores indoors is to dust and clean often. Vacuum your house regularly using HEAP filtered vacuums.
Sunlight Can Prevent Mold
Molds typically grow in dark, humid spaces inside your home. Allowing more sunlight to enter your home can reduce the chance of mold growth. So, make sure to open curtains in your rooms to allow sunlight to enter your house during the day. Also, allowing sunlight to enter your house can help you save from utility since you don’t need to open your lights during daytime.
Molds do not grow in cool environments. It requires warm and humid conditions to grow. Most molds will grow in a rea with 70 degrees Fahrenheit (20 degrees Celsius) to thrive. Making sure your air conditioner is working properly can regulate the air temperature in your house and prevent mold to grow.
There are many DIY techniques for mold removal available, but best if you call professionals for help. Tip Top Restoration can guarantee you that molds are not only removed, but can prevent them from coming back.